Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.What we’re looking for
- You build innovative automotive software systems
- You understand AUTOSAR software and system behavior
- Automotive technologies: Ethernet, Can, Flexray, Communication, Diagnostics, NVM handling, Network management, Time synchronization, multicore systems, etc.
- Integrate separate software components into larger systems
- Develop embedded (automotive) software tests to prove correctness of created systems
- Report defects
- Automate tests
- Develop related infrastructure in python
- Bsc/Msc in electrical engineering, computer science, informatics or equivalent
- C programming skills
- Experience in any script language
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems
- Knowledge of software development related processes and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English
- Automotive software development experience
- AUTOSAR user level or development experience
- Knowledge of communication protocols widely used in the automotive industry like CAN, LIN, FlexRay including knowledge of bus monitoring tools e.g. CANalyzer, CANoe, etc.
- Experience of development in ISO certified quality system or equivalent
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time