- Prepares budgets and long-term financial plans and ensures spending within budget
- Analyzes revenue and Order performance of segment with preparation of regular revenue reporting
- Independent Handling of HC FC and Budgeting
- Budgeting and Forecasting of external spending
- Co-ordinates and supports timely preparation of global Forecasts, ensuring consistency of approach and accuracy of data submission
- Performs special financial studies for management in conjunction with recommended or proposed plans.
- Prepares Business Reviews with BU management.
- Identifies and monitors productivity measures.
- Performs regular cost reviews and communicates results.
- Reviews commercial aspects of Royalty agreements and identifies potential risks.
- Ownership of the Segment product hierarchy and cost center structure
- Owns financial and accounting procedures for the Segment including the accrual processes
- Supports the SAAS transition of the Segment from a Finance Perspective
- Special assignments (e.g. Support with the integration of acquired businesses within IES)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of proven track record of working in finance or accounting
- Strong accounting skills
- SAP primary system knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to support all levels of hierarchy
- Proactive engagement with business partners and management
- Comfort with working to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use professional judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve issues
- Able to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in a software / Siemens environment preferred
- Proficiency of Excel, Essbase/Smartview and Hyperion and familiarity with using Tableau
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.