Software Developer M365
M365 offerings are key services for Modern Workplace. The team is providing M365 Services globally to ~70.000 users. Power Apps & Automate will become more and more popular on our way to a digital company.
Close alignment with the Product Owners as well with Architects and Infrastructure and good communication skills are prerequisites for that role.
Task and Responsibilities
• Development Power Apps & Automate
o App Development (Canvas & Model driven Apps)
o PowerAutomate Workflow Development
• Development SharePoint Online
o SharePoint Framework
o Provider hosted Apps (.net)
• Development Teams Apps is a plus
• Extensibility of Microsoft Search
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
At least 2 years of Microsoft 365 experience in development in one or more of the M365 areas: SharePoint Online, Power Apps & Automate, Teams
Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the above Services.
• Must show experience in SharePoint Development with SharePoint Framework
• Understanding of PowerPlatform Development
• Source Control Knowledge DevOps / GitHub / TFS
• Experience with .Net, ASP.Net, C#
• Experience with Microsoft SQL and DBMS technology
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in requirements gathering and process automation
• Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
• Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
• Must be an excellent team player