Global PM Community Director
Siemens Industry Software is seeking a Global PM Community Director. This senior leadership position leads the global community of practice for project management reporting to the VP global service operations.
With Next Generation Services Automation now deployed, the Global PM Community is at the beginning an exciting journey as our PM’s become even more empowered to deliver customer outcomes across a rapidly changing portfolio with an increasing shift to SaaS where customer success is vital to the continued success of our business.
- Develop a strong, empowered, and effective PM Community globally
- Partner with GLaD to build and deliver high quality Program and Project Management Professional Development/Certification Programs
- Represent the PM Community within the NGSA Core Team to define and adopt NGSA based project management processes/capabilities
- Lead global initiatives targeted to improve our project margin performance
- Be the voice of the PM Community within the Services Leadership Team
- Represent project delivery thought leadership for DI SW within Siemens AG group ensuring alignment and compliance
- Author, curate and manage Project Management policies, process guidance and methods
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred is a technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Strongly recommended is a certification in Project Management from Project Management Institute (PMI), International Project Management Association (IPMA) or equivalent international body on a level suitable for this role
- Recognised substantial authority within and/or outside Global Project & Program Management community, providing leadership and advice on Project & Program Management to whole business
- Ability to lead and drive Project & Program Management knowledge sharing across the whole organisation, developing innovative practices, methods, tools and standards to drive the global business forward
- Demonstrates a thorough professional know-how in Business Consulting & Development, based on practical, demonstrable experience including a thorough understanding of Business Consulting & Development practices and standards.
- Experience of the whole delivery framework or significant experience in a specific area of the delivery framework, its drivers and challenges
- Understands advanced processes within the business, and how these move between systems; Contributes to business systems improvement, providing feedback on use in real world situations.
- Ability to mentor others to improve business system adoption and use across the business, proactively sharing knowledge to transfer expertise
- Ability to present to different target groups of all sizes, including senior management; Presents complex topics and difficult subjects in an easy and understandable way
- Location of role is flexible, but working time zones EST to CET preferable
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.