Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Data Management Expert (f/m/d) to support the Product Owner in the delivery of various Data Catalog topics in the area of Data Management and Governance.
Our goal is to enable data owners, data stewards and business stakeholders to structure, discover, analyze, control, model, trust and understand enterprise data and analytics to drive digitalization in the enterprise.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for a range of topics within IT in the areas of Data Management, Data Governance
- You will contribute to various aspects of the design and implementation of a data-oriented framework and data strategy and work with stakeholders to analyze and understand data management requirements
- You will implement various aspects in the implementation of data-oriented processes and services
- You will advise on data management, metadata management, data quality, data architecture, data governance, data domains, data standards, regulatory issues, etc.
- You will play a key role in defining, planning and implementing roadmaps for various data initiatives and projects
- You ensure continuous exchange and reporting and coordinate measures with the stakeholders of the communities, committees and councils around the topic, e.g. through collaboration, best practice exchange, learnings, presentations
- You actively shape the further development of the services, processes and platform of the Enterprise Data Catalog
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Master's degree in computer science, medical informatics or equivalent
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of data strategy, data management, data governance and data architecture for different business areas
- You already have many years of in-depth professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we would also be pleased to receive your application
- You have sound knowledge in the conception, implementation and operationalization of data management topics in the data catalogue or data governance applications
- Informatica Axon and EDC as well as knowledge of Informatica architecture are of advantage
- You ideally have one or more experiences in the areas of requirements engineering, demand/project management, agile working models
Your attributes and skills:
- You are just the right person for this position if you combine data management knowledge with practical skills, strong communication skills and enjoy innovation initiatives
- We learn passionately - you are able to learn new data topics and technologies and adapt quickly to change
- You have excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, coordination and task management skills
- You have good interpersonal skills and the ability to think in cross-cutting terms
- You think in a goal-oriented way, have a high customer orientation and enjoy working with others
- Your business fluent English enables you to work and communicate with colleagues in an international environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time