The Riyadh Metro Project (RMP) is currently one of the world's largest infrastructure projects being under construction in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Siemens as a part of a consortium (BACS) consisting of 4 companies is to supply the entire turnkey system for 2 driver-less metro lines including metro trains, electrification, signaling, and communications systems. Today, we are looking for a Quality Controller to join our global team in Riyadh
What are my responsibilities:
• Tracking defect -Launch the defect process in ChampFx (CFX) tool
• Regular meeting with lots (For making sure that the NCR is relevant )
• Material Quality visual check and recorded in the LMS tool
• Reporting to Quality Manager In project (QMIP) the position holder has secondary hand supervision and Support to the QC team
• Determination of the product and process-related quality of requirements from the customer contract and other requirements
• Establishment of the quality plan including the communication with the customer
• Preparation of quality statements and reports
• Follows the applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
• Performing the daily walk down site control with the client
What do I need to qualify for this job:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or any related decipline.
- 0-2 years of experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Solid computer skills and knowledge with Excel (Ability to develop Macro).
- Saudi National.
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time