At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer’s needs, we are the Partner of Choice.
We look for specialists like you, who want to drive innovation and forge new paths in areas such as Finance, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Human Resources, Customer Service, Automation, Digitization, and many others.
Are you ready to make your ambitions a reality? Join us now!
What will you do?
- Build content for chatbot and define an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords.
- Research and analyse the scope of intent within the linguistic and technical dimensions of chatbot's capabilities.
- Work with developers, product, and engineering teams to maximise conversions while ensuring a great user experience.
- Understand how Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning are integral to chatbot development.
- Analyse chat history and optimise intents.
- Experiment with different content formats and styles to deliver unique user experiences.
- Drive continual content refinement and improvement through content experiments, user feedback, and analysis of performance metrics.
- Create conversational flows to suit the requirements.
- Train the chatbot accordingly to understand the linguistic variations of diverse types of users.
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of hands on experience in Machine Learning OR Artificial intelligence related to Natural language processing and or Computational linguistics.
- Graduate in Data Science or Machine Learning with further experience in NLP (natural language processing).
- Having Machine Learning or AI certifications would be an added advantage.
- Application of machine learning algorithms and techniques for natural language processing.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
- Sound knowledge in Syntax and Semantic processing using statistical methodologies and/or Chatscript.
- Experience in applied linguistics & NLP.
- Expert in English & German language (vocabulary & sentence formation).
- Strong attention to detail and user experience.
- Keen sense of ownership, drive to deliver results and bring in own ideas.
- High level of comfort navigating through different topics, stakeholders and priorities.
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time