- Building content for chatbot and defining an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords.
- Researching and analyzing the scope of intent within the linguistic and technical dimensions of chatbot's capabilities.
- Working closely with developers, product, and engineering teams to maximize conversions while ensuring a great user experience.
- Understanding how Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning are integral to chatbot development
- Thorough analysis of chat history in order to optimize intents.
- Demonstrating proactivity by experimenting with different content formats and styles to deliver unique user experiences.
- Driving continual content refinement and improvement through content experiments, user feedback, and analysis of performance metrics.
- Creating conversational flows to suit the requirements, as well as training the chatbot accordingly to understand the linguistic variations of diverse types of users.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in Machine Learning or Artificial intelligence related to Natural language processing (NLP) and Computational linguistics.
- Understanding of application of machine learning algorithms and techniques for natural language processing.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques - having Machine Learning or AI certifications would be considered as an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in Syntax and Semantic processing using statistical methodologies and/or ChatScript.
- Fluency in English, German language knowledge will be highly beneficial.
- Strong attention to details and user experience along with keen sense of ownership, creativity and focus on results.
- Organizational skills and high level of comfort navigating through different topics, stakeholders and priorities.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time