Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)
• Independent and complete handling of demanding vacancies in the IT or software context (from junior to manager)
• Implementation and control of end-to-end recruiting processes, including advising executives, creating position profiles, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews with applicants
• Contact person for internal and external applicants as well as taking on applicant management including correspondence, continuous data maintenance in the applicant management system (Avature), as well as setting up candidate pools and pipelines
• Close cooperation and constant proactive coordination with executives, our HR business partners and external recruiters
• Manage daily HR administrative tasks in support of our office in Aveiro.
• You have initial recruiting experience, experience in headhunting or know-how in one of our market segments is an advantage
• Your proactive way of working is characterized by a high degree of independence, self-organization, pragmatism, commitment and goal orientation
• You have excellent communication skills at various levels of the hierarchy as well as strong contacts / enthusiasm for networking
• A high affinity with IT tools round off your profile
• Limited willingness to travel
• Business fluent English skills, spoken and written. German is a plus.
What do you need?
• University degree in Human Resources or similar.
• Proven experience in Recruitment (2 years+)
• Team player with passion for quality and a hands-on attitude
• A curious and technical mindset, comfortable dealing with complex problems
• Fluent in written and spoken English – German is a plus
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.