Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Inside Service Sales Representative, responsible for increasing sales revenue by positioning service contracts to a customer base with existing Siemens instrumentation.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Inside Service Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing the laboratory diagnostic service contracts.
Siemens Healthineers offers a broad portfolio of laboratory diagnostic solutions to provide more effective and efficient ways to anticipate, diagnose, monitor and treat diseases. Our products provide medical professionals with the vital information they need to deliver better, more personalized healthcare to patients around the globe.
The Inside Service Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales revenue by positioning service contracts to a customer base with existing Siemens instrumentation. This individual will work closely with their field sales and service management representatives to strategize a plan to maintain and grow laboratory diagnostic service contracts. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
This role is 60% in office, Cary, NC and 40% remote, (working from home.)
- Maintain and expand service sales for assigned territory
- Lead without authority
- Successfully manage a full cycle sale
- Identify decision makers among targeted leads
- Develop sales plans to meet and/or exceed set sales quota
- Research various internal systems to provide customer product pricing
- Communicates sales activity and works closely with assigned Field representatives including account managers a nd regional service managers
- Focuses on selling Point of Sale, Contract Renewal, Warranty Expiring, and New Business customers into a multi-year service contract
- Develop and utilize presentations skills to successfully position Siemens products over the phone
- Achieve specified sales metrics including calls and CRM activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate’s degree may be required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required
- Ability to self-manage
- Proven track record of success with an assigned sales quota
- Skilled in problem solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to adapt
- Relationship management skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent team orientation and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
- Exhibit strong business acumen and ability
- Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written accompanied by strong closing skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Account Manager, Inside Sales, and Business Development) preferred.
- Disciplined “prospector”
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM system
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.