With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Domain Tester team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Analyzing the Requirements from the client
Participating in preparing Test Plans
Preparing Test Scenarios
Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
Analyzing/Review the Test Cases prepared by other team members
Executing the Test Cases
Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
Preparing Summary Reports
Creating knowledge Base
Preparing Lesson Learnt documents
Preparing Suggestion Documents, creating CRs to improve the quality of the application
Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
We are looking for Overall 3 - 7 years experience in the Industry domain
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Mtech , EEE, Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication, Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Work Experience in PCS7 (In depth knowledge)
- Good experience in DCS architecture
- Work Experience on Simatic manager, TIA (For PLC programming S7-300, S7-400, S71200, S71500)
- Work Experience on WinCC Classic, WinCC Professional (TIA)
- Work experience on WinCC Optional components like (Connectivity Station, Web Navigator, Data Monitor)
- Knowledge on Process Historian and information server.
- Field commissioning experience of plants is must
- Knowledge of communication interfaces and protocols like PPI, MPI, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet (TCP/IP, ISO), OPC (DA, XML, UA), MODBUS
- Good experience in OPC protocol
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time