Brief description about the position:
This role requires the employee to build knowledge of in-house as well as third party solutions in the area of finance automation that will address the requirements of the respective Siemens Operating Company as well as GBS Customers.
Work with Designer and support the launch/implementation of automation and digitalization solutions by:
- Understanding user requirements and the process designs
- Setting up automation processes by considering dynamic situations
- Setting up of workflows (i.e. E-mail notification alerts) based on distribution list
- Defining the rules/conditions within processes/ chains
- Supporting test planning, including
a) preparation of test scripts to ensure all features are working as per requirement and are error free.
b) Reporting of system bugs and suggesting ways to mitigate issues arising out of the tests.
c) Communicate with customer, partners, and other stakeholders
- Creating process and end-user documentation.
- Maintaining high quality of automation (QA processes).
- Contributing to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Assess the functionality, performance reliability, stability, and compatibility with other systems.
- Issue analysis and possible solution within Level 1 Plus support scope, including escalation of unresolved problems to a higher level of support.
Competencies and requirements:
Professional: Ability to understand the requirement of the business and transforming those requirements to IT solutions that is cost efficient and effective hence supporting the business requirement of growth and expansion
Project: Ability to understand the requirement of project and process and how IT can support those requirements. By utilizing IT accordingly in project and process, a cost-efficient methodology for delivering the deliverable of the project and process can be derived
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Systems is a strong plus, preferably with experience working with 3rd party solutions/ applications in the area of finance automation (i.e. Blackline, Redwood Finance Automate)
- Basic Java knowledge is a big advantage
- Strong command of English is required.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge on how to align with both product teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on process harmonization and centrally agreed standards in engineering process
- Ability to drive the adoption of new concepts and processes.
- A mindset for curiosity, ownership, and positivity, fitting well within our organizational culture.
- High flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing technological and organizational environment.
- Strong analytical skills, especially regarding the identification of value potentials and business-technology
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications, preferably who has experience in handling support function for accounting related applications like Redwood Finance Automate, Blackline or similar accounting applications
- Competency in understanding and/or knowledge in accounting processes (FI/CO, GL AR & AP) and with accounting background
- Keen learner with project management skill is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time