Technology comes into shape
As a system partner for innovative metal processing and cabling, Sykatec in Sibiu sets standards in production and logistics. Many years of experience in supplying rail and industrial technology have strengthened our competencies: bending, punching, welding and painting as well as building complex cable harnesses. The locations of Sykatec in Sibiu and Erlangen act as one team and both benefit from the parent group Siemens. Various central services and career programs ensure high quality standards and employee satisfaction
- Coordination of all continuous improvement projects within the plant.
- Implementation of innovative processes and technologies in Sykatec.
- Implementation of Robots and automated process to achieve higher efficiency and quality.
- Manage Kaizen, and continuous improvement ideas to improve productivity.
- Focus on Lean management with the aim to achieve cost savings.
- Promote the understanding, adoption & sustainability of improvement techniques through Hands-On Workshops such as: Kaizen, TPM, SMED, waste identification and reduction, standardized work, 5S, layout improvement, and Shopfloor management.
- Ensure initiatives are aligned with Erlangen manufacturing plant and best practices are shared within both locations.
- Align and have a strong collaboration with colleagues from Germany.
- Act as an entrepreneur – reflected in your actions and your daily contact with our customers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, typically within IT or in the field of Industrial Engineering.
- Strong process mindset with Lean manufacturing experience, aiming to achieve excellence.
- Result and solution-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A flexible person with a can-do attitude who sees opportunities where others see risks.
- Convincing, solution-oriented and self-driven personality.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Align, and collaborate well with local key functions such as Quality, Production, Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, and functions from Germany HQ.
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure.
- Good command of the English language, German would be an advantage.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time