CCIT Line Manager
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us As a CCIT Lead (PA/PIS, CCTV, Passenger Wi-Fi) you will be responsible for the following:
- Team setup and skill enhancement - finding gaps, staffing, training keeping futuristic views
- Resource allocation, defining clear role, responsibility assignment to the team members, Work package outsourcing management
- Ensure Quality, Cost and Delivery timeline (QCD) as agreed with the project
- Stakeholder management (cross functional in India, overseas, HQ engineering)
- Goal setting based on KPI, periodic review meetings with team, management review, performance review
- Budget planning and keeping track of expenditure ensuring utilisation
- Internal workflows, general processes, formats etc.
- Team bonding exercises, ownership culture, team motivation, growth mindset, carrier development of the team
- You will create concepts and configurations for customer-specific solutions for Train IT components in rail vehicles.
- You will specify communication components for urban rail vehicles such as subways according to customer requirements in a team.
- Your tasks include coordinating the specification with customers, sub-suppliers and other system suppliers, approval from customer.
- You are responsible for clarifying technical interfaces with TCMS and all partners involved, such as other subsystems and sub-suppliers.
- You are responsible for the specification and configuration of the communication from rail vehicles to the landside (bidirectional).
- You are responsible for the Testing and validation of the Train IT system and allocation of resources for it.
- You are responsible for Infrastructure setup (Lab, server etc)
- You present the work results internally and externally.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 15 years along with bachelor’s degree engineering such as communications engineering/ telecommunications or comparable with experience of in the field of Train IT (PA/PIS, CCTV, Passenger Wi-Fi, Train to wayside communication, Networking) in trains.
- You will be managing a team of 10+ engineers.
- You should demonstrate strong teamwork and able to guide peers to bring out required results.
- You have IT security knowledge and experience with firewalls and VPNs / IPSec.
- You are willing to travel as required for project
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time