- Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Engineering degree from reputed Institution with 8-10 years of experience in Infrastructure Segment (preferably from same Industry/Electrical and Engineering)
- 2-3 years experience in Data Center segment, Experience with Consultants & EPC’s
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time