Are you looking for an international experience?
Do you like to work with the latest industrial solutions and technologies?
Would you like to be part of an international team in Siemens headquarters?
If the answers to these questions are yes, keep on reading!
Siemens, global company leading in technology and a step ahead of digital transformation of industries, thanks to the Digital Enterprise portfolio.
Our fully extended Technology portfolio includes innovative solutions for Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Industrial Edge, Cloud/Edge Computing, Data processing and visualization, Digital Twin, Cybersecurity, …)
We offer an exciting opportunity for engineers in our International Headquarters hub in Central Europe (Pilsen, Czech Republic).
If you are an innovative person with solution focused mind, willing to learn about latest technologies and advance your professional career to next level in an international team full of motivated professionals with passion in automation and digitalization, this is your opportunity!
What will be your role?
- Designing solutions for automation and digitalization
- Coding and automating tasks for industry specific processes
- Consulting and providing technical expertise to customers
- Training other technical colleagues, salespeople, and customers
- Participating in fairs, conferences, and workshops about our technology and its benefits
- Depending on your knowledge/skills you can focus on various technologies and projects
What are the requirements?
- Engineering degree or relevant experience in automation, digitalization, cybernetics, or IT
- Passion for technology and interest in further learning and becoming an expert in your field
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Interest in working in an international team
- Basic knowledge in high level programming language (e.g. Python, Java, C#, C, …)
Possible technologies that you can be involved (depends on your interests)
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Industrial Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, OPC UA, PROFINET, …)
- Security (Networking, DevSecOps, PKI certificates)
- Edge computing and cloud computing
- AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Mindpshere
- An individual budget of 48 000 CZK, which can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free shares
- Various discounts and special offers (including Siemens products)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time