Siemens Digital Industries Software is an engineering innovation company, with a proven record in the area of experimental, numerical, and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system engineering for noise, vibration, adaptability, and dynamics, performing meaningful in-house research on sophisticated methods and applications.
We are a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products.Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Data Management
The amount of data that is produced in a testing department is enormous. Converting, visualizing and analyzing test data results are time-consuming tasks and often require specific application knowledge. Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Data Management applications are the perfect tools to streamline data acquisition, analysis and reporting. The solution helps you transform test data into concise reports, reduce time spent on converting and avoid losing vital information in the process. You can effortlessly access and distribute test data across different departments.Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Data Management
The Desktop team is responsible for the development of the Simcenter Testlab Desktop application and the overall data management inside Simcenter Testlab suite. Data management means:
- Testlab native data management, we organize and store our native data in proprietary format.
- Offer transparent usage to a long list of 3rd party data from other vendors, open formats or industry standards (ASAM NVH).
- Convert our native data to a long list of 3rd party vendors, open formats and industry standards.
- Assure performant and predictable data access with usage of data annotation, querying systems and indexing.
- Seamlessly integrated with the acquisition and analysis applications for their data handling.
- Should learn and achieve good knowledge Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Test Data Management functionality.
- Writing software user specifications for the functional requirements provided by Product Management.
- Acceptance testing for the newly developed functionality.
- Management of the problem reports coming from customers and work together with development team for solving them.
- Initiate and control escalation within the relevant organization to resolve project issues or mitigate risk.
- Communicate project progress to senior project managers through meetings and timely status updates.
- Write or update the manuals for Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Test Data Management application.
- Safeguard the quality for the Simcenter Testlab Desktop and Test Data Management, from a customer point of view (functionality, useability, performance, robustness)
- Post-sales training with the new content of a release.
- Release activities and metrics are defined in the Product Creation Process and should be implemented in the day-to-day job;
- Assist the development team during development of stories and fixing of problem reports.
- Engineering background with at least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Quality oriented and preferable with quality assurance experience.
- Customer oriented and capable to assist development by representing the customer interest.
- Be creative in specifying standard solutions to support the needed user requirements and scenarios
- Can assume a personal mission for driving the quality of the product to a next level.
- Proficient in using software tools: Office, Jira like, file sharing, … nice to have experience for using engineering software and data management systems.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and optimally
- Ability to verbal and written communication and follow-up skills in English
- Basic proficiency in communication skills such as relationship building, negotiation, teamwork in multi-functional internal and external teams.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with team members, customers, and senior management.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Eager to learn and constructive attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time