Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
As a service organization, we do not develop products, but we help our customers improve their products, their business profitability, and their sustainability with the help of Siemens Digital Industry Software portfolio!
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join our forward-thinking team.
What you will be doing:
You will be the point person for crafting product lifecycle solutions and helping customers realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter and Opcenter skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the projects and the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success. You will also support our Sales organization in exploring new opportunities!
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry proven experience in the subject area
- Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/PreSales pursuits and to Services projects
- Provide direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area
Skills and strengths needed:
- Your background in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology will enable you to understand your customers requests
- You have a significant experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) and MOM applications
- Your customer happiness is your priority and you have a problem solving attitude
- Experience with implementation methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum or Siemens Advantedge and experience in a customer facing environment
- You have a professional level of English and the willingness to travel up to 40% when it would be needed
What we are looking for:
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Enterprise PLM and MES or MOM implementations.
- Ideally min. 3 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment and experience of leading a group of project managers, architects, and consultants during a software implementation to achieve business value and results
- Fluency in English, Hungarian is a huge advantage
- Willingness to travel: up to 40%
- Able to communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and at various levels throughout an organization and with customers up to 'C-level'.
About the role:
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Program/Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As a Lead Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area applied to strategic and complex Enterprise Programs across Zone, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
- Work with Product Development in the creation of the product roadmap and influence the design of new product functionality and industry solutions.
- Completely in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
- Act as solution consultant to strategic Global Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
- Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems.
- Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
- Where required lead the 9 elements of the PLM deployment framework Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise Programs across Zone, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
- Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global programs.
- Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other architects within and beyond immediate project or program, on the architecture of multi -domain PLM solutions to other Services Solution Architects and consultants globally.
- Participate in Global Solution Architecture Community of Practice, promoting adoption into the Zones and ensuring that knowledge and lessons learnt are shared across Zone boundaries.
- Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the SPLM Delivery Framework.
- The Principal Solution Architect is experienced in the business requirements and processes for two or more industries and with multiple SPLM products.
We are Siemens:
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
What we offer…
A great deal of flexibility with home working, high focus on people's growth and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time