We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
This position is within Siemens Regional Solution & Services (RSS) and will support the Countries/Field Offices in Europe, the Enterprise business team (EB), and the Digital Service Center (DSC). You will drive business development activities by leveraging RSS digital services strategies and offerings (remote, cloud based, analytics and data driven) while also promoting proven outcomes and performance driven service contracts. You will also work very closely with the DSC and offer valuable field experience and insight. Working with sales and client service manager resources, you are expected to assist in generating and managing highly qualified digital service opportunities and increase the understanding & value perception of RSS’s digital capabilities, both internally and externally.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Primary day-to-day interface for pre-sales activities with RSS’s Sales resources.
- Provide hands on expert knowledge and assistance to allow the Sales Executives / Account Managers to respond to qualified opportunities in a timely and knowledgeable manner.
- Strategic campaigns in support of the business development needs.
- Delivering training and workshops to our field organization to build their 'Digital' expertise to attract new clients and grow existing clients
- Participate in the development and delivery of demonstrations, live or via webinar, to key decision makers detailing the value of the solution to their business
- Allow RSS to increase its visibility and attain a leadership position for Digital Services and Intelligent Building.
- Work with Client Service Managers, Operations and the DSC to deliver our commitments.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC and Building Automation Systems.
- Strong understanding of Service and Solutions Businesses.
- Understanding of Branch Organizational Structures.
- 5+ years of experience in related field required.
- Bachelors' degree required.
- Energy Engineering expertise.
- Understanding of Building Data Analytics, such as Fault Detection & Diagnostics.
- Account Management as well as New Business Development Experience.
- You possess an outgoing personality, are able to present yourself and Siemens in a professional and positive way and work well in a team environment.
What else do
I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 61.000,-. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time