We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
Your problem-solving mindset creates real business value. This is your role.
- You are part of an international team of data scientists and machine learning engineer with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
- You interact regularly with internal customers across Siemens as project responsible and assist them in making business decisions.
- You support the full application lifecycle starting with first ideation workshops over successful prototypes until the go live of an enterprise-ready application.
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solve complex business problems by utilizing predictive modeling, machine learning, recommendation engine or other advanced statistical models.
- You are partner of diverse groups within Siemens, e.g., business, technology, information security, finance, risk, law, and compliance.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g., industry, consultancy, academia etc.) and a strong academic background (degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics).
- You have already gained insights into cloud solution architecture, software development & engineering and have knowledge in gitlab and CI/CD.
- Technical experience in big data analytics (e.g., AWS-based landscapes, snowflake) and knowledge of azure ML is a plus.
- You have first-hand experience how to deploy, monitor and improve ML applications in production.
- Excellent technical understanding and software modeling skills combined with strategic thinking and a clear customer-oriented communication form part of your profile.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have German language skills; additional languages are a plus.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time