Siemens Healthineers sales medical devices and creates medical software. The company's team has more than 700 members in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, while working closely with other international teams.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Services Operations Manager to enable the successful execution of complex solution projects for our customer.
This interesting position owns the customer communication with regards to the execution of the customer contract(s) and ensures the contract(s) are delivered in terms of solution delivery, operational effectiveness, high quality, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As responsible for execution of a customer contract and as part of the CEET ES team you will successfully deliver the project on time, on budget and within the quality parameters defined by SHS ES and the customer contract.
- You ensure effective coordination of all the contractual deliverables within the customer contract and their interdependencies, maintaining the overall integrity and coherence of the project
- You apply your communication and management skills to deliver both the expectations of the internal project stakeholders (ES CEET Team and ES Headquarter) and the customers
- You proactively manage your projects according to PM@ES standards with and high emphasis on risk and opportunity management in your projects, following the ES risk/opps management guidelines including reporting and you implement mitigation measures as appropriate.
- You are responsible for developing contract expansion opportunities and processes improvements for enhanced service delivery performance.
- You monitor and report on the project’s delivery performance and operational KPIs to ensure profitable, high quality solution delivery, operational effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- You understand the wider objectives of the project and manage expected benefits for both the customer and SHS.
Focus in the beginning will be a project in Slovakia, might be extended to the wider CEET zone later on
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a project management role, related to medical equipment contracts / healthcare industry or a related field.
- You have a university degree in business administrations, finance, engineering, or other related fields.
- Ideally you have experience in healthcare customer projects or program delivery, either in a business, consulting, project or operational related role and possess strong customer relationship and stakeholder management skills You have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers and other members of the project management team.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to work independently, accredited PM certification would be a plus.
- You are proficient in MS Office suite.
- You have a dedicated “Can Do” attitude and a strong service mindset.
- You possess strong presentation, customer-facing and intercultural communication skills.
- You have the ability to work well in a team and to provide expertise, support and mentorship when needed into the project team(s) and for other team members.
- You are native in Slovak language (mandatory)and have a very good verbal and written command of the English language, German would be a plus.
More info on ES Business: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services/value-partnerships-and-consulting
- Cafeteria benefit package for relax, family time, healthcare
- Meal vouchers
- 20 day fully covered sick leave
- 3 sick days/year (for health recovery, fully paid)
- Bridge days (extra paid days off connected with bank holidays)
- Flexible working time + Homeoffice
- Reward and Recognition program - reward your colleague
- Referral program - recommend your mate
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Training and development program
- Language courses
- Team-building program
- Loyalty program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans...)
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Additional pension plan
- MultiSport Card
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
- Stock Awards
- Free parking
- Company Smartphone
Salary from 2 500 EUR/month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time