Act as part of a Country Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens MOM and/or IIoT product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens Software solution Siemens Software solution (Opcenter and MindSphere) to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer. Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption. Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.Responsibilities:
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company
- Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Electro/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Three (3) years, or more, of practical experience in using an MES software, preferably with any of the following solutions: Siemens Opcenter, Plex, SAP Manufacturing Execution, Optivision, or any similar MES solution.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries: Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Aerospace, Discrete Manufacturing, Consumers Goods
- Experience and knowledge in IoT and Industrial IoT (IIoT) is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in ERP products is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, MES, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time