Sales Operations Specialist- Cincinnati, OH (Remote home office in Cincinnati)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
This role supports the Opportunity to Order function within the Siemens DI SW Organization. This role will apply the Opportunity to Order (O2O) understanding with specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks. The role will typically operate under supervision, however will perform his/her tasks independently in the areas of quote creation, proposal generation, order packet validation, process and tools, global policies, pricing agreements, sales forecasting and tracking as well as Partners.
- Quote/Proposal/Order Through put Supports the Account Teams in the selling process through quoting (direct sales) and proposal creationO2O Workflows. Supports and monitors the entire O2O process from submission, workflow, approval (ensure approval justifications are captured, clean orders are checked off) to CAA acceptance with final delivery, billing and revenue recognition Assists sales teams to ensure requirements for order submission are fulfilled (e.g. payer and credit limit set up, EES requirements, ECC / Damex requirements etc.)Handles or coordinates complex queries on products, pricing, licensing, install data including non-standard, trade-in or 3rd party products Checks billing status and notifies sales or finance to send invoice with address in local language as needed. Same for Hardware delivery, as needed. Review of manual orders to ensure clean order submission (COD, EULA, PST, GSLA, PO...., policy clearance and sign off)
- Process and Tools Understands company processes and policies related to sales Proficient in Corporate tools - CRM and O2OParticipates in UAT, identifies and clarifies issues and/or enhancement requests. Assists in local deployment including notification and guidance to local internal users and partners Coordinates with zone support team for new users, partners or organizational change set up Provides tools support to local users Conducts training and knowledge transfer to local users (new user, refresh training as appropriate)
- Global Policies Be familiar with Corporate Policies (High Gear) and performs policy validation and collection of approvals ahead of time. This also includes facilitation of the contract and legal bidding document approval as needed.
- Pricing Agreement Be responsible for maintaining pricing agreements in Vendavo. Sales Forecasting & Tracking Maintains and updates order tracking list Assists in reporting and forecast process
- Partner Support Performs Partner support (i.e. webkey creation for partners, P2O training to partners, demo licenses application etc.). Involved in the Partner onboarding, termination process, reseller agreement, quarterly performance points (PFP) analysis, partner Transfer Price and MDF process.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Must have completed an Associates degree, with a preference for a Bachelor’s degree
- Must currently reside in the Cincinnati area
- Must have at least 2yrs experience taking customer orders over the phone and email, and entering the requests into system, executing on requests and closing with customer.
- Person may work from a home office in the Cincinnati area majority of time, however for training and meetings they will be required onsite.
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Where permitted by law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reason.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.