Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Agency Manager, North America
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Agency Manager, you will be responsible for:
- the management of agencies in the field of marketing creation (e.g., communication strategy, video, digital, events, and others) for North America.
- the maintenance and development of the existing agency pool in coordination with all relevant parties (business, procurement, global agency management)
- the evaluation and improvement of the agencies at the functional level (e.g., through regular exchanges, surveys and organized workshops)
- support of agency selection during pitch processes for strategically relevant projects
- close collaboration with strategic purchasing / commodity management (for NAM and Germany)
- close collaboration with our brand department to ensure that all relevant agencies are trained in our corporate design
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Ideally, you have experience in a business line / business area at Siemens Healthineers (ideally as a communication / marketing / project manager in the field of marketing communications)
- You have experience in an international working environment with colleagues from different cultures and countries
- You can moderate meetings, workshops, and other collaboration formats (e.g., bar camps) and enjoy giving presentations and being the subject matter expert to provide guidance, answer questions, etc. as required
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. (approx. 10%) and 1-2 times per year to Germany
- You have a basic understanding of purchasing processes as well as basic knowledge in the commercial area and in process management
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have a degree in business administration, communication sciences (or similar education)
- You combine professional judgment with strong cost awareness to make the best economic decisions for our company
- You are a team player, have good negotiating skills and can work in a structured and independent manner
- You have 5 or more years of agency experience as a project/account manager and/or have in-depth knowledge of working with agencies and external service providers
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.