Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Product Manager for a Premium Ultrasound System. The premium ultrasound system delivers detailed image quality, advanced technologies and greater workflow efficiency. Managing the costs of treating the chronic diseases of a growing aging population requires an ultrasound system that delivers on all fronts, the ACUSON Redwood ultrasound system delivers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Product Manager for a Premium Ultrasound System, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the whole product life cycle, spanning from initial product proposal to product definition, market entry and product phase out
- Leading the product strategy and roadmap planning, inbound market analysis, competitive positioning, and sales analysis
- Soliciting customer and user requirements and specifying and maintaining market and system requirements
- Driving business case development, project scoping, requirements prioritization and concept development to create new product releases that meet business objectives
- Supporting R&D in realization of product releases through project reporting, risk analysis, change control and the gathering/dissemination of customer feedback
- Contributing to the development of product claims and compelling marketing stories for each release
- Establishing our product configuration strategy, price book content and pricing
- Developing key customer relationships and plan and direct customer use testing
- Planning and organizing trainings and product rollouts to marketing, applications and product specialists
- Participating in sales support, install base, sustaining and product complaint management.
- Interface with marketing, sales, technology, engineering, manufacturing, service, clinical applications, legal, logistics, quality and regulatory
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You drive results and priorities, and you perform well under pressure in a dynamic market
- You have a strong sense for the market, very good presentation skills and you are comfortable presenting to customers and visitors alike
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 4-5 years’ experience in Product Management or Marketing
- Work experience in a medical imaging company or in a clinical environment (e.g. radiology) highly preferred
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.