Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our MY team as Application Specialist, Laboratory Diagnostics to increase customer satisfaction & productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality instrument installation, customer training and application support in laboratory diagnostics.
Your task and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to provide reactive technical support both on-site and online to customers to ensure instrumentation up time and customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and resolving applications related problems
- You will escalate unresolved issues and monitor them to completion
- You provide comprehensive training to customers tailored to their learning needs
- You will perform application-related installation of products and provide high-quality customer support throughout the installation project as well as ensure continuous and consistent support post-installation which includes configuring instruments and related reagents , performing Method Validation studies and performing optimization & workflow studies
- You will conduct product evaluations and system verifications
- You will work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Engineering to achieve installations to agreed timelines and quality including performing relevant instrument , software and assay updates/upgrades
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-my/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Medical Laboratory or an equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in applications support or clinical laboratory
- Having knowledge in Hematology products will be an added advantage
Your attribute and skills:
- You possess strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu
- You able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- IT knowledge or experience is preferred
- Knowledge on Quality Control
- Although role is predominantly based in Central/Malacca, it will involve travel within Malaysia, based on business needs
- You have knowledge on the clinical laboratory (pre-analytical , analytical and post-analytical phases)
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV.
Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time