Project Manager (m/f/d)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What role will you play?
As the energy sector races to meet the deadlines of the Paris Agreement, the world stands on the brink of a new energy era. Grid operators everywhere are looking for the best strategic approach to speeding up their energy transition. The key to decoding the future of energy is switching perspectives – leaving traditional ways of solving grid issues behind and embracing the powerful capabilities of software and digital technology.
Siemens Grid Software helps grid operators shape and accelerate the evolution of grids into autonomous, resilient, and sustainable power networks, striving to be the partner of choice for DSO and TSO companies globally. Our comprehensive modular portfolio comprises the necessary software tools and consulting services, namely for Planning, Operations & Control, Optimization & Maintenance, Meter Data Management, Consulting and Grid Edge.
The Project Manager will be mainly responsible for achieving all the technical, economic and schedule-related project goals (quality, cost, time planning, @PM guide, H&S, relationship with clients & suppliers) agreed upon with the Business Manager.
The Project Manager will be focused on:
- Coordinating planning of projects;
- Maintaining constant communication with customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders;
- Monitoring continuously the status of all assigned projects;
- Managing consolidation and completion of budget planning for all projects, while ensuring related reporting;
- Initiating and overseeing continuous development of Project Management infrastructure;
- Taking care for effective risk management measures in the projects;
- Finding and following up new business opportunities that arise from running projects;
- Maintaining a close interaction with the Sales & Offer Management team;
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Energy System Operators SCADA systems, or with other kind of energy grid software;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar Project Management role;
- Good level of English (mandatory) and Spanish (added value);
- Dynamic person with good sense of responsibility;
- Good analysis capability and critical thinking;
- Good communication skills, proactive, teamwork oriented and willing to learn & grow;
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time