- You are in charge to ensure a consistent and scalable architecture, applying and developing modern software guidance, governance, frameworks, and technologies.
- Perform masterpieces in interaction with our customers and make things work frictionless as never before.
- Drive functional decompositions and build a systematic method, toolchain, and documentation to take data-driven architecture decisions.
- Go hands-on into the realization, always in close interaction with customers and our co-creation development teams.
- Lead to scale best practices, generate software guidance and governance, to enable our internal and external partners to develop world-class solutions based on the Xcelerator Operations portfolio.
- Evaluate partner offerings from an architectural and developmental perspective and thus provide solid suggestions on core business decisions.
- Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field; Software-architecture-related certifications are a plus.
- More than ten years of profound technical domain expertise working as an architect and demonstrated experience in providing strategic directions for software architectures in larger industrial contexts.
- Expert in functional decompositions, able to derive the essence and provide fundamental guidance for portfolio and development decisions, and track record in building and architecting systemic solutions in the IT and OT space.
- You have profound knowledge on cloud systems (e.g., AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, etc.), designing software services, and shaping API’s to scale.
- Team player, explorer, experimenter, and curious to learn new things.
- Keen on working directly with customers and seeking solutions that scale across a broad base of customers, as well as eloquent to deal with all levels of people, from single contributors to top management.
- Proficient in English and German.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time