As the Globalization strategy defined by Siemens Digital Industry headquarter, we setup the role and want to get you with global view and mindset. You can perform your solid knowledge and soft skill to support the business success, meanwhile achieve the further career development within this platform.
What will you do if join us?
- As marketing manager for a brand-new SINAMICS Servo Drive System you are fully responsible for all global strategic and operational marketing initiatives across the complete lifecycle
- You are responsible for planning and executing market launch activities as well as customer-centric marketing content for all relevant media – in particular for online and social media
- You develop new, creative marketing and communication strategies, campaigns and other measures for our complete (digital) customer journey – from demand creation to buying
- You measure and report performance of all (digital) marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- You create relevant storylines for domestic and international trade fairs and customer events
- You actively contribute to promote our digitalization offering and support our industrial customers to digitalize their business
- You are cooperating closely with our global headquarters, our Business Segments, our sales regions as well as agencies and vendor partners
Who are we looking for?
Education and background:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Economics, Communications, Media, Marketing, International trade or similar.
- Around 3 years of experience in a marketing major with technical / engineering background or have gained comparable practical experience (technical or marketing) alternatively
- Strong project management skills, experience in working in virtual team across functions.
- Proven experience in marketing and / or communications together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in developing and managing online and social media campaigns SEO/SEM (Search engine optimization & marketing).
- Solid knowledge in online communications (e.g. websites, website analytics and tools) and strong motivation to learn the relevant Siemens online and social media tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and with marketing and communications measurement
- Experience in planning and realizing of customer projects (e.g. trade fairs, events)
- Cooperative, good sense of teamwork with multi-task capability.
- Working attitude with passion.
- Strong sense of responsibility, result orientation and can work under pressure.
- Strong willingness and dedication of learning, self-development, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Professional ethics, identify with Siemens values.
- Interested in technology
- Good practice of English & Chinese in listening, speaking, reading and writing. German is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time