Sr Executive Security Control Room Operations
To support Integrated Security Control Room (ISCR) operations on 24 X 7 basis. To monitor the security environment and provide appropriate response to arising situations. Ensure all the security systems within the local and remote-control rooms are operating at their optimum levels. Responsible to: Security Manager
Come and change the future with us!
· To operate, monitor and evaluate the functioning of various Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, PA & ID Systems) through Integrated Security Control Room (ISCR).
· To ensure efficacy of installed Security systems and associated services with the help of respective technical / security teams by means of regular/periodic checks.
· Ensure implementation and follow up of preventive maintenance plan.
· Maintain record of technical issues, administrative issues, equipment service issues and ensure effective resolution through follow-up within the defined TAT.
· Manage the emergency telephone service and ensure implementation of emergency response procedures.
· Direct and coordinate the deployment of appropriate resources to successfully resolve incidents in compliance with laid down SOP’s and company guidelines.
· To update relevant stakeholders in case of critical incidents via telephone and/or email/ text message.
· Prepare and file incident reports for all security related incidents as per the company guidelines.
· Undertake MIS Reporting for security across all locations.
· Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control Room.
· Report any failures or issues to the Security Manager from time to time.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with an winning attitude!
· Graduate candidates with 2 or more years of exposure to computer technology and having relevant IT qualifications / certifications
(Preference will be given to BCA / B.SC Electronics & Computer Science Degree Holders)
· Certification in Computer programming/ Systems / Security will be added advantage.
· The applicant must have 4-5 years’ experience of working in / managing complex security control room operations of a sizeable establishment
· Overall work experience in the field of security of min 7- 8 years
· The applicant must be proficient in using computer applications like Office packages e.g. Access, Excel, Word etc.
· The applicant has an aptitude for identifying trends in reports and incidents.
· Technical knowledge of a CCTV, Access Control & Fire Alarm Systems etc. is a must.
· Good English communication both spoken and written is a must.
· The applicant must have the ability to organize, prioritize and produce results under pressure and be able to work within a very busy team
· Willing to work on public holidays and in shifts.
Make your mark in the cool and exciting world
This role is based in Mumbai (Kalwa). The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds making real what matters for the future, one day at a time in 190+ countries. Last but not the least. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time