- You are responsible for services and projects within the IT Services of evosoft.
- As a service (level) manager and project manager, you will be responsible for and support our business and further develop/optimize it.
- Within the scope of projects you pilot and implement IT landscapes and transfer them towards the operational units (onsite/nearshore).
- You advise our customers on the development of IT solutions.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager and service (level) manager
- You can demonstrate experience in the areas of:
- Operational responsibility of complex IT landscapes
- Management of external service providers and preferably also nearshore partners
- Project planning and service management of IT concepts
- You have a broad knowledge in the area of engineering, architecture or design of IT solutions.
- You already have first experiences in configuration management, administration of IT assets and CIs or software license management
- Experience in management according to ITIL rounds off your profile
Your future employer - familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized company.
- You will be part of a trusting corporate culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation
- You can bring your private life in perfect harmony with your professional life thanks to the trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organized onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time