We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland.
Our global Fire Safety Segment involves many fields from detection, alarming, evacuation and extinguishing to danger and building management. With our broad offering we ensure the protection of people, assets and businesses with the highest performance and efficiency.
Within our Fire Safety team for the EN portfolio we are now looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who helps us to further drive the segment’s vision and strategy. While maintaining the assigned existing product line, you will also work with a passionate team of R&D engineers, developers, product managers and of course our customers to identify and specify in detail the requirements for new, successful product which can drive growth in future.
Are you self-motivated, well-organized and confident when challenging the status quo? Then join our team and help us creating environments that care! An engaged and multinational community will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment.
- Be an entrepreneur, take the lead and clear ownership to drive ideas from inception to successful implementation, contribute in shaping the future of our offering
- Analyze customer satisfaction & customer requirements, consider their needs including prioritization and future feature implementation
- Managing product requirements, features, product backlog and release plans while driving development as a Product Manager within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Lead the entire Product Life Cycle including introduction, maturity and phase out of the products while ensuring simultaneous fulfillment of key success factors like quality, features, R&D budget, standard price and achievements
- Monitor the product specific business figures and actively handle deviations versus plan to achieve the product performance and growth, e.g. units sales/volume, profitability, availability, quality
- Be the expert regarding our competition, customers, and the overall market. Optimize your portfolio accordingly and gather emerging opportunities around your product
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in engineering or a comparable qualification with a validated commercial exposure
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience allows you to build impact and shape the business in this important role. We look for a promising yet not too senior personality with a high long-term dedication
- Experience within the Fire Safety industry or from a comparable field would be an important aspect, while knowledge of our competition and EN markets will give you an edge
- Strong methodological skills with ability to independently structure and drive complex topics paired with an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Good communication/presentation abilities and openness for different cultural environments
- Business fluent in English, speaking German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time