Join our Cybersecurity Risk Management team to help us protect Siemens! Identify risks, elaborate protection measures, and advise our business to manage their risks in our IT, OT, and product environments with critical data.
Keep reading if you want to know more.
What will be your challenge?
- As Cybersecurity Risk Manager you identify and evaluate cybersecurity risks and consult the business to adequately manage their risks.
- You enable the Siemens business to understand their threat profile, define their risk appetite and derive the adequate protection measures.
- To this purpose, you design and implement an information risk management framework, its processes and tools in alignment with the Siemens Enterprise Risk Management.
- You provide guidance and trainings on cybersecurity risk management processes and tools.
- In close collaboration with cybersecurity topic experts, you support cybersecurity risk assessments and design mitigation measures and present the reaults to decision makers as part of a regular reporting.
- You manage and further develop the Cybersecurity Risk Repository, one of the central applications to document cybersecurity risks, in close alignment with the cybersecurity community in the business organizations and countries.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You obtained a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar field of study – ideally with a focus on cybersecurity.
- You already have longterm experience in developing and setting up risk management frameworks on an enterprise level.
- You have strong expert knowledge and experience in Cybersecurity Risk Management and Internal Controls (RIC) (preferably at Siemens) and Information Technology.
- You are familiar with critical infrastructure systems and information communication technology and have experience in applying Information Risk methods in IT, OT, and product environments with critical data.
- In addition, you have a good knowledge of relevant IT and security standards and frameworks (e. g. COBIT, ISF IRAM, NIST).
- You have experience in developing and managing applications and data workflows.
- You have very good communication skills and experience in designing and giving trainings.
- Business fluent English in speaking and writing is a prerequisite, good German language skills are an advantage.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time