The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
Become part of our team as a Full-Stack Java Software Developer, where you can join the development of our API platform and leasing applications according to business needs and defined IT requirements (e.g., costs, operation & maintenance, IT security, IT strategy).
A special focus is on the necessary, accelerated digitalization of business processes with the help of innovative technologies.
Be part of our strategic digitalization program in which we apply leading-edge technologies to realize new business models for our in-house and external financing eco-systems
Work in international, agile, self-organizing DevOps teams in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions
Implement functional and non-functional change requests in our financing applications
Become familiar with our sophisticated financing products and processes, like consumption based leasing and extended payment terms, as well as with our business-critical core applications
Be involved in incident handling, problem analysis and bug-fixing
Closely collaborate with the cloud platform team
Keep your technical knowledge up to date with the help of continuous on and off-the-job trainings
Support API consumers (3rd party developers, e.g., from marketplaces)
Monitoring the health of the applications, jobs and servers in coordination with Siemens Datacenter/Suppliers
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or in a related technical field
- At least 3 years working experience in:
- Developing Java EE / Jakarta EE based backends using e.g., EJB, JPA, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS (knowledge of the Spring framework is a plus)
- Developing applications using JSF based frontends (knowledge of Angular/TypeScript is a plus)
- Experience with application servers (e.g. JBoss EAP)
- Experience with Git based source code management processes (e.g. branching strategies)
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with DBMS from the development perspective
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes/pipelines using tools such as GitLab or Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Scripts) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Interpersonal and teamworking skills Ability to work independently in a virtual agile team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, other languages (e.g. Swedish, German) are a plus
- Work experience in the financial services industry is a plus
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.