We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Siemens Fire Safety Business Segment is a market leader in fire protection, with a global presence and in-depth application know-how based on over 170 years’ experience.
The marketing team contributes directly to the success of the Fire Safety business. We develop dedicated marketing strategies, plan and execute sales and marketing materials and events, as well as oversee the success of international product launches.
Our team sees itself as the voice of the customer: we work closely with product management to translate market requirements into technology and then into customer value.
To strengthen our marketing team, we seek a working student for technical marketing.
Start immediately, or by agreement, up to a maximum of 2 years.
Your new responsibilities
- Working in close collaboration with product managers and external agencies, drive projects to create technical marketing tools, application guides and sales and technical presentations.
- Contribute to varied product marketing projects to ensure successful international market entries
- Support in the planning, organization and implementation of marketing campaigns, events and exhibitions
- Work in a complex international environment with various stakeholders, be ready to contribute on various ad-hoc tasks as well
- Navigate inside the organization, establish your network to get things done with different daily challenges
Your skills and experience
- Technical college or university study (electrical or mechanical engineering, information technology or similar), ideally, additional studies or experience within commerce or business administration.
- Some exposure to marketing and communications, especially industrial B2B marketing and digital marketing, would be beneficial
- Any exposure to the field of Fire Safety, Building Automation, or related, would be an advantage
- The ability to think creatively in translating technical features and functions into customer values
- Proactive team worker with the ambition to exceed expectations and learn continuously
- Business language fluency in English and German is a must
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time