- Manage the strategic partner relationship, operational framework, and communications at the executive level
- Develop and execute the strategic business plan to achieve mutual targets across market, sell, build, and run partnership motions
- Effectively engage with the partner to develop, package, and position differentiated solutions based on Siemens and the partner’s unique IP to unlock new business and customer opportunities
- Design, build and execute joint GTM strategies that align with the business plan and objectives
- Evangelize the partnerships internally, including joint value proposition selling, with the business segments, portfolio development and global sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Manage key KPI metrics including net new pipeline, deal registrations, co-sell activity, marketing campaigns, and joint solutions
- Strong leadership and coalition building skills in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment; including cross-group collaboration, clear communications, and the ability to influence without direct control over product, sales and marketing
- Maximize impact of resources aligned to partnership and orchestrate engagement and alignment of global resources invested in developing the partnership
- Strong knowledge of GTM models, including sell with, sell to, sell through, co-branding, ISV and OEM
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others
- Highest levels of written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and execution
- Knowledge of PLM and/or Siemens Digital Industries Software strategy and product portfolio desired
- Prior experience working with GSI and Alliance partners go-to-market, services, and joint solution strategy desired
- The right person will be both strategic and tactical, possessing 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, account management, solution selling, or program/product management experience.
- Experience with managing partnerships (alliances, sales, or technical)
- Very strong written, oral, and social communication skills
- Strong ability to influence without direct control
- Degree required. MBA, Masters, or equivalent executive level experience
- Normal office environment or virtual work environment
- Up to approximately 25% travel may be required
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The salary range for this position is $156,300 to $312,600 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.