Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Product Manager, Atellica Solution Clinical Chemistry. The successful candidate will be responsible for the product and lifecycle management of the Atellica CH 930 Analyzer.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers .
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager, Atellica Solution Clinical Chemistry, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible and accountable for executing LD’s existing Atellica CH 930 analyzer platform strategy
- Supports the LD Atellica Solution Franchise Owner and Franchise Head, CC & Integrated Systems in the advancement of overall portfolio strategy.
- Responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of Atellica Solution CH 930 Analyzer. Includes product improvements, commercial marketing support, membership/leadership on CH 930 Module Lifecycle Team (MLT) and Atellica Solution Product Health Team (PHT)
- Strong advocate and voice of customer to ensure product design enhancements activities reflects customer and market needs.
- Participates and is key decision maker/influencer on product improvement prioritization within the Agile development model under the PHT governance.
- Collaborates with Atellica Solution stakeholders to develop best-in-class workflow, software solutions, automation and IT connectivity that incrementally improves the value of Atellica CH 930 to our customers.
- Establishes plans to enhance customer satisfaction and expand/improve analyzer functionality.
- Credible partner for Regional and Country marketing and sales teams. Subject matter for the CH 930 Analyzer, capabilities, functionality to support and drive sales success.
- Supports customer interfaces and study development for on-going product advancement.
- Collaborates with Atellica Solution Immunoassay Systems stakeholders to support the commercial advancement of the CH 930 modular activity.
- Collaborates with Atellica Solution Marketing and Training stakeholders to support the commercial advancement of the CH 930 Solution.
- Collaborates with Atellica Solution Software Systems stakeholders to support the commercial advancement of the CH 930 modular activity.
- Collaborates with Atellica Solution Sampler Handler Systems stakeholders to support the commercial advancement of the CH 930 modular activity.
- Develops plans to support LD 10 Point-Plan KPIs: Franchise revenue contribution, Gross Margin, unit placements and forecasting, customer satisfaction, market share growth.
- Delivers supportive marketing deliverables in a timely and quality fashion.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Member of Atellica Solution Franchise Team.
- Member of Atellica CH 930 Module Lifecycle Team (MLT).
- Member of Atellica Solution Product Health Team (PHT).
- Laboratory Diagnostics Marketing & Sales Operations Franchises AS, CLS, LD Functions in R&D, GAD, SCM, CS, QT and PMO.
- LD Zone Business Leads.
- LD Country Marketing Teams.
- CRM FI Teams.
This position may suit you best if you are
familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
Required Skills & Critical Competencies:
- Expert knowledge of the clinical chemistry global market and competitive landscape.
- Expert knowledge of clinical laboratory operations, with ability to effectively work with customers at all levels in the laboratory organization.
- Knowledge of global regulatory, safety, and ISO landscapes that our customers must adhere to, and we must support within our products and labelling.
- Education: BS degree or Business-Related Degree (BA); MBA desirable
- 10 + years of relevant experience within Dx/LD arena
- Attention to detail and quality in all internal and external initiatives.
- Ability to effectively communicate, relate, and establish credibility with senior leadership within Siemens Healthineers.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, gather data for analysis, drive data-driven decisions, and influence/impact stakeholders. Apply critical thinking and risk assessments into product and portfolio decisions. Effectively documents product and portfolio decisions.
- Business and financial acumen to develop and support product business cases. Ability to analyze and digest market data and apply to LD business assumptions
- Experience with product improvements and commercialization of innovative technology.
- Experience with Siemens Healthineers internal procedures, SOPs, automation, and informatics.
- Creativity in organizational approaches to solving customer issues and providing solutions.
- Team plyer who is a passionate representative of the AS Franchise and a voice of customer.
- Travel – up to 30%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.