Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
• As IT Compliance Specialist, you are responsible for the organizational awareness of internal and external IT-requirements.
• You accompany key IT-projects, consult the colleagues on compliance related questions, and ensure the IT-solutions are compliant with internal/external requirements.
• This is complemented by analyses of IT processes and IT systems with focus on appropriateness, compliance, and security.
• You define global processes and implement procedures, controls, security, and defensive measures to ensure compliance with internal and legal regulations and requirements.
• In your new role, you advise the IT management team on issues of regulatory relevance and act as an interface to internal and external auditors as well as supervisory authorities.
• You continuously implement improvements, take decisions in critical cases, and ensure sustainable solutions.
• In your area of responsibility, you drive our transformation towards a collaborative agile IT. This includes the promotion of working in self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of everyone, and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness, and willingness to perform.
What you need to make real what matters.
• We are pleased to meet you, if you have successfully completed your studies in the field of economics, computer science or law.
• Ideally, you have experience in IT compliance, information security or IT-risk management.
• You have first experience within the financial industry, have in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, and common IT standards and controls (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, COSO, ISO/IEC 27001)
• Your interest in analyses the interdependencies between information technology and business, as well as your interest in accounting and auditing are a plus.
• You have initial experience in supporting internal or external audit procedures.
• Your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way and your quick perception are complemented by initiative, assertiveness, conflict management skills and a high sense of responsibility and discretion
• In order to find your way around in your international environment, you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.