Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Key Account Executive responsible for growing revenue for Siemens Healthineers’ US Lab Diagnostics and Point of Care Divisions within national healthcare systems, large regional healthcare systems, academic medical centers, and reference labs.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for overall revenue growth for Siemens product lines inclusive of chemistry, immunoassay, blood gas (benchtop and handheld), POC diabetes, decentralized urinalysis, hematology, hemostasis, and urinalysis within defined customers.
The Diagnostics KAE is responsible for end-to-end management of large deals, starting on opportunity identification for the different products on the portfolio, including development of successful deal strategies through advanced knowledge of customer needs, day-to-day management of the deal strategy execution plan, and coordination and leveraging of the broader Healthineers portfolio
Own end-to-end deal process for large, complex deals -
- Build strong relationships with high-level executives and key clinical and procurement customer decision makers; develop customer coaches
- Ensure in-depth understanding of customer needs and sufficient messaging of Siemens’ value proposition across the entire Diagnostics portfolio.
- Develop practical high-quality strategic plans to effectively capture opportunities
- Develop tactical action plans to execute strategies
- Closely manage deal teams to monitor execution of action plans; drive culture of accountability across deal teams
- Closely engage with and drive collaboration among Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care field teams, Strategic Corporate Accounts organization, and technical and service organizations to execute against opportunities
- Effectively prioritize and manage time to allocate efforts across all deals
- After deal close, ensure adequate transition of account to field team for regular maintenance and follow-up
- Maintain high quality CRM win/loss data
- Provide regular updates on progress to management and field leadership; proactively flag instances in which higher level management is required to support deal process
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
- 5-8+ years of commercial experience in lab diagnostic and/or point of care sales, corporate accounts, or hospital purchasing organizations
- BS/BA degree
- Deep understanding of laboratory diagnostics and point of care market and associated sales processes therein
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic thinking and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build relationships and gain trust from customers
- Good presentation skills and engaging personality
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to effectively manage and coach teams to ensure success in opportunity execution
- Strong process orientation, organizational and time management skills
- High potential performer with proven success in previous roles
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.