- You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must possess the experience to work with a team to deliver successful products to market through close collaboration with key stakeholders and functional teams.
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You and your remote team colleagues will work with counterparts to define product release requirements; work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as an internal and external evangelist for the portfolio, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- The role includes the following tasks, responsibilities, and competencies and serves as a key conduit between the customer community and the software development team as well as being a key interface to the overarching CIS Portfolio and Product Management covering PlantSight and COMOS holistically.
- Product Ownership. Manages the entire product line life cycle including responsibility for coordinated product phase-out.
- Responsible for the product vision and strategic direction.
- Manages product roadmaps, requirements, and priorities.
- Drawing up the project contract (feature input, timelines, etc.) with the product owner of the internal releases and managing related changes.
- Supporting sales team (including regional team) especially for activities needing assistance with complex XHQ product related topics or clarifications or demos.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan and working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers, evaluating future market requirements, the competitor situation, purchase-deciding factors, like competitive advantages, unique selling propositions (USPs), etc. in relation to their implications for the product portfolio.
- Engaging market analysts in promoting and positioning of products in market.
- 5+ years of full-time software product management related experience.
- 10+ years total industry experience.
- Experience in application of industrial IT product-based solutions.
- 5+ years of XHQ hands-on skills with focus on solution architecture and implementation activities, ideally as part of large multi-site implementation projects
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time