Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Plan and confirm installations with SLC PM according to customer requierements and give feedback positively.
- Arrange the installation working plan for optimal and balanced utilization of resources
- Support Create and update assigned regular reports in timely manner and ensure completeness and correctness. Summarize reports and identify improvement potential.
- Order and trace spare parts for installations
- Collect and archive the installation protocols via the MIP tool
- Manage data in Nexus for all staff and assist line manager to check the content of expense claim and leave.
- Drive and documents the installation billing process
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time