- Implements or administers General Quality policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in organization unit(s) assigned;
- customer/field feedback;
- Familiar with quality systematical tool and use in daily work, such as MSA, SPC, Cpk , 5why, fishbone etc.
- Process control for all the related responsible product family. Adheres to quality standards operations and processes;
- Prepares Quality related analysis, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management to decide. Lead CIP activities;
- Support relevant project from perspective of process control;
- Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Minimum of 3 years plastic, metal, electronic assembly / manufacturing technology working experience
- Pressure vessel, welding, mechanical relevant experience.
- Technical Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of quality control techniques eg Statistical process control, statistical sampling, 6sigma, etc
- Sufficient disclosure in a quality environment to be able to competently operate a Quality Management System.
- Junior supplier quality control & management
- Good team work and communication skills.
- Good in speaking and written English.
- Drive x-functional activities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time