Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution &
Primarily responsible for software development in testing. This includes Development of tolls for testing, Framework developments, Test strategies, Customers issues, System testing and Handling of team members
- Work involves Developing tools, framework, and technologies for testing of industrial applications
- eveloping test framework, tolls, automation solution using C#, selenium
- As a Test Automation developer, you will Build, execute, and supervise automated test suites using C# and you be responsible for the quality of the deliverable.
- Your knowledge in C#.Net will enable us in supporting design & development of our test infrastructure and frameworks and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Experience on Automation Testing with C#.Net
- Experience in QA automation and experience in selenium, Web automation and custom test automation framework would be an added advantage
- Must have Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams with very good interpersonal skills.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate / MCA
· Experience: 4 -8 years of professional experience in SW Automation testing using C#
- Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual & Automation)
- Expertise knowledge in development and C# technologies
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
- Good craftsman skills in coding and test automation
- Very good Programming and Framework development skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication
- Experience with different frameworks and automation tollsThis role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time