Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.Job overview
This position is for system engineer with experience on engineering of protection system and substation Automation system.Job Description
- Preparation of Protection SLD’s, Trip matrix, interlocking logics etc. as per customer specification/requirements.
- Design of Control & Protection Panels for all voltage levels system, should have knowledge of various bus arrangements.
- Control and protection schematic preparation for various power system equipment i.e. Generator, Line, Transformer, Reactor, Busbar etc.
- Preparation of FAT/SAT/GTP/TTR/FDS/HEAT LOAD documents.
- Preparation of CRP interfacing drawings.
- Preparation of various types of System Architecture based on system requirements.
- Knowledge on different serial and ethernet based protocol used in Substation Automation System.
- Should have knowledge on Master Slave and client server philosophy, IEC61850 protocol and Computer networking.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of query.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/testing/commissioning team.
- B. Tech /B.E in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Has good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skill.
- Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team player.
- Able to work under minimum or less supervision.
- Shall have good knowledge of computers, specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
- E Base software knowledge will be added advantage.
This role is based in Chennai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time