Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission. Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The Bid Manager exhibits high level of commitment, professional knowledge and motivation in coordinating the proposal team, with the objective of innovative, high-value, competitive, quality-assured proposals that have a sharp customer-focus.
- Involvement in marketing activities, optimization of work sequences and tools as well as promotion of cooperation within the teams, with back offices, sales, execution and above all activities that involve the customer directly.
- Planning, preparing, and issuing high quality bids for Transmission Solution projects that comply with customer expectations and ensure competitiveness in the EPC market.
- Ensuring order intake for the project, and interfacing with all relevant internal disciples to achieve this.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of assigned industry structure, applications, terminology, trends, and issues.
- Discover and understand customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges and requirements.
- Validate and endorse the technical aspects of the solution offered in the bid.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in Electrical Engineering/Bid Management in High Voltage (EPC)/Turnkey projects.
- Experience in handling proposals, sales, execution of Substation or similar projects is a fundamental prerequisite.
- Experience with complex project delivery, Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e., financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
- Additional experience of an execution team in the capacity of project engineer, or project manager of technical project business applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRP/SCADA Systems used in Transmission Systems would be a plus.
- Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Domestic and international travel is required to support training, project presentations, bid clarification and project kick off meetings
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time