If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
The internship in Project Management Office (PMO) department will introduce the Siemens Processes, instructions, working with various departments in PMO – Scheduling, Documentation, Requirements management.
The main aim will be to support the Head of PMO to prepare materials related various functional activities and work with the teams for the assigned work to assist them.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the department team leaders and Head of PMO in the Project management process updates and communicating it to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with Head of PMO for training preparation and roll out as well as certification tracking.
- Work closely with Head of PMO for digitization activities and support new initiatives for PMO department as required.
- Support planning team as required in the monthly progress report preparation, work closely with the planner requiring more help in scheduling activities.
- Example but not limited to:
- To prepare and collate executive summary dashboard for all key milestone dates with the delay trend, reasons for delay, and EOT info (any claimed/granted quantum) – for reporting to senior management
- To assist Planner on the reporting matters for both internally and to client, including coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Plan and support project activities, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings
- Example but not limited to:
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Willingness to learn the new technology and work in creating template, documents to increase efficiency of the department
- Good IT Skills, MS Suite including SharePoint, Power Automate
- Willingness to learn Planning tools, such as Primavera and MS Project
- Cheerful and Can Do attitude
- Communication skills are very important
- Ability to connect the dots and analyse issues to solve them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time