What are your responsibilities?
• Have full commercial responsibility for financial results of project.
• Play a key role in Project financial control, forecast planning and periodically reporting process, in accordance with financial guidance.
• Responsible for maintaining the practical contract management, monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks management, and maintaining associated documentation.
• Together with PM team to define appropriate measures to secure the project results, in accordance with company procedures, and customer requirements.
• Commercial business execution, offer/bidding incl. commercial bid documents and LoA preparation, contract negotiation, A/R collection, Logistic and PO processing etc.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Education: College or above degree required; advanced degree in major of Finance, accounting, economics, international trade preferred.
• Work Experience: above 5 years’ experience of relevant work experience.
• Fluent in English writing and speaking, Preferably SAP, familiar with Microsoft office suite is a must.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time