- You will be responsible for SAP services for our customers. You are the first contact person for our customers in the area of contractual issues and escalation management. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the deployment of employees and suppliers who are entrusted with the implementation.
- You are responsible for the implementation of IT service management, including the tracking of SLAs and KPIs and processes, controlling and demand management according to ITIL.
- You ensure the implementation of continuous quality assurance and quality improvement measures
- You will continuously develop SAP services, taking into account technical developments as well as economic efficiency, performance and stability.
- In addition, you will take over the management of international consulting projects from the planning and conception of the ERP architecture to the test and go-live phase.
- You will guide the customer in the design of business processes. Likewise, you will support our clients in their Digital Transformation with pioneering technologies to optimise their processes and achieve the Single Source of Truth, so they can focus on what matters most - creating great products.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have several years of professional and service management experience in a demanding IT environment
- You can demonstrate sound service management knowledge in the area of SAP service
- Furthermore, you have good knowledge of the current technologies in the area of SAP, its subsystems, databases and infrastructure.
- You have ITIL qualifications
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English
- You have extensive experience in managing IT (sub-)services/projects according to structured process models or in IT platform management
- You have a high level of customer and service orientation as well as strong communication, teamwork and presentation skills
- An independent, reliable and customer-oriented way of working rounds off your profile.
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can harmonise your private life perfectly with your professional life thanks to trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time