Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Senior Weiss Spindle Sales Engineer for our Digital Industry Division located in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join us now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
You gain deep insights in ambitious work activities within the Digital Industry Division:
- You are trained as Motor Spindle Maintenance Technician and sales for the management of Field Service activities related to machine tools.
- You receive a daily knowledge in machine tools system, drives, CNC and motors
- You are in contact with the Head Quarter in Germany to define business proposal and plans
- You are responsible for spindle business repairs Italy program and its profitable growth
- You receive a comprehensive and innovative training to develop your personal and professional skills
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with customers to collect the information needed to develop actions and activities to looking for new repair service program contracts
- Develop customer intimacy and business relationship
- Establish, maintain and increase spindle repair business
- Update the Siemens-Weiss management monthly
You are graduate in degree or master degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English and/or German
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical and sales path and grow
- You have familiarity with electrical/electronic/mechanical base Knowledge
- You have personally skills on new technology
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time