Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. As an Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, applied to complex Enterprise projects, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer. In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework. Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long term roadmap for the solution. Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems. Provides direction for process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites. Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the PLM deployment framework Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership. Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global projects. Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value. Works under self management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects. Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the SPLM Delivery Framework. The Solution Architect is well experienced in the business requirements and processes for a single industry.
• Be able to communicate effectively to customer specialists in order to build understanding of the PLM solution for the customer, its drivers, value and impact.
• Understand the context of the customer project, its contract type, key deliverables and engagement model.
• Responsible for the design and execution of all required functional/non-functional/ integration and systems testing for own area of the solution including the creation or review of test plan, test scripts, running of test scripts and subsequent defect management and resolution, in line with SPLM Quality Standards and Best Practice
• Participate in the delivery of User Acceptance Testing activities, training testers, supporting sessions, issue and defect recording, prioritization and resolution in line with the project plan and SPLM best practice
• Contribute to time frame estimates, workpackage breakdown, capability definitions and quantity of resources estimates required to successfully implement the project
• Provide accurate and timely information to workstream lead or project manager as required
• Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
• Provide advice and strategies for appropriate go live and post production adoption activities aligned with SPLM Best Practices
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
• PLM experience in must, preferably Teamcenter